- First Download Atomic Alarm Clock and install or enter the url in your browser to go
http://www.drive-software.com/atomicalarmclock.htmldownload page. Then download and install to the computer.
- Right side bottom of your desktop to taskbar right click on Time, then select a calendar from the menu.
- You will successfully enabled calendar on your desktop.
- Right click on the calendar, then go to Skins sub menu select Transparent.
How to set transparent calendar on your desktop
Learn how to set transparent calendar on your windows desktop computer.
- How to know your computer MAC address
- How to change your computer’s MAC address
- How to change your IP address and country location
- How to set transparent calendar on your desktop
- How to Create a Microsoft Account