“People who run aren’t cowards, just smarter than those who charge.”
- Anonymous - Quotes (619)
- Pessimists are just realistic optimists.
- Pessimist’s definition of an Optimist: Someone who knows today is so bad, tomorrow has just got to be better.
- People who charge are people we remember for being excellent.
- People who run aren’t cowards, just smarter than those who charge.
- People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.
- People say I shouldn’t frown because it uses more muscles than smiling. Then I point out that Americans need their exercise.
- People in your life will come and go like the ocean tides, but few will leave such an imprint on your soul that it can not be washed away.