“Reach for the stars, or you’ll never touch the sky.”
- Reality is a poor substitute for my dreams.
- Realists are just pessimists looking for an excuse for themselves.
- Real programmers don’t comment their code. If it was hard to write it should be hard to understand.
- Reach for the stars, or you’ll never touch the sky.
- For him that stealeth, or borroweth and returneth not, this book from its owner, let it change into a serpent in his hand and rend him. Let him be struck with palsy, and all his members blasted. Let him languish in pain, crying aloud for mercy, and let there be no surcease to this agony till he sing in dissolution. Let bookworms gnaw his entrails…and when at last he goeth to his final punishment, let the flames of Hell consume him forever.
- Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit; adaptation, even more so.
- Question it if it’s free.
- Anonymous - Quotes (618)