“The customer is always right, except when he’s dead wrong.”
- The devil makes work for idle hands.
- The devil makes work for idle thumbs.
- The death of three civilians and a dog causes uproar and sadness. The death of 20,000 soldiers causes dissatisfaction.
- The customer is always right, except when he’s dead wrong.
- The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.
- The world isn’t perfect…but that’s why it’s beautiful.
- The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.
- Anonymous - Quotes (618)