“The graffito’s on the wall!”
- Anonymous - Quotes (619)
- The goal of science is to build better mousetraps. The goal of nature is to build better mice.
- The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; the glass is twice as big as it should be.
- The hardest thing to raise in my garden is my knees.
- The graffito’s on the wall!
- The first victim of anger is the angry man.
- The First Impression Is Not The Last Impression, But A Lasting Impression
- The family that prays together stays together.