“The only lesson history has taught us is that man has not yet learned anything from history.”
- Anonymous - Quotes (619)
- The only time you have too much fuel is when you are on fire.
- The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure.
- The only problem with subtlety is that it is too subtle.
- The only lesson history has taught us is that man has not yet learned anything from history.
- The only concealed weapon is a man’s mind.
- The only tme the music is too loud is when your ears start bleeding.
- The one that can describe feelings best is the one without emotion.