“The only perfect lie is one that even the liar don’t know the answer to.”
- The problem with society is that one man can achieve more than a thousand others.
- The plural of anecdote is not data.
- The perfect lie is one that can even deceive the liar.
- The only perfect lie is one that even the liar don’t know the answer to.
- The only time you have too much fuel is when you are on fire.
- The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure.
- The only problem with subtlety is that it is too subtle.
- Anonymous - Quotes (618)