“The problem with society is that one man can achieve more than a thousand others.”
- Anonymous - Quotes (618)
- The sincerest love is satirized by the sincerest liars.
- The straw that broke the camel’s back.
- The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
- The problem with society is that one man can achieve more than a thousand others.
- The plural of anecdote is not data.
- The perfect lie is one that can even deceive the liar.
- The only perfect lie is one that even the liar don’t know the answer to.