“Whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.”
- Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad—but they don’t bother about the working classes.
- Whom Jupiter wishes to destroy he first sends mad.
- Whom gods destroy they first make mad.
- Whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.
- Who ever said nothings impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Where patience fails, force prevails.
- Anonymous - Quotes (592)